



I didn't realize anyone looked at my blog. But after talking to Grandma on Mother's Day, I realized that she has been looking at it and I haven't updated it for almost a year!!! Sorry Grandma, I'll be better now that I know. This year has been eventful. We moved from Reno to Truckee, Ca. and now will be moving back to Reno (taxes in California are way too high). We have loved our time in Truckee, it is truly paradise for us. We have had a great winter, both boys are getting to be great little skiers.
Jackson is getting really good at his parallel turns. Cohen, well, watch out! Cohen just wants to go fast! Jackson is ready to graduate from Kindergarten in June. He's a really good reader and his favorite subject is math in school. Cohen is getting so big too. He's such a happy little guy and makes us smile all of the time. He's pretty proud of the fact that he's now wearing "big boy underpants" and shows them whenever he has the chance.
4 comments:
Yes, we are looking :)
I'm still looking too! Those two boys are so handsome. Can't wait to give them a little squeeze.
I will be better at keeping this thing up then!
I'm glad you will be updating your blog. It's fun to see Jack and Cohen. Andrew can't wait to see them in a few weeks!
Post a Comment