Sunday, October 12, 2008

Autumn fun


Jackson is all excited about the Halloween idea. He thinks that he wants to be "spiderman, batman, astronaut, fireman". I think that he might end up with a really fascinating costume.
Cohen is still living in a life unaware of the joys of Halloween costumes, trick-or-treating (although I'm sure there will be some raiding of Jack's treats not only by me but by Co-man too)

3 comments:

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

What a cute famiy! It's so fun to catch up. You need to keep the blog going so we can continue to keep in touch. It sounds like you guys are doing great. I wish I'd known you were in Reno. I was there last December- my husband is a wrestling coach and we were there for the "Reno Tournament of Champions" I don' think I'll make it this year, but hopefully one of these days we'll be able to see each other!

Dede said...

Ya! I'm excited about this. I love Jack and Cohen...they're so cute.

Matt said...

You can send some of that candy this way too!